Chicago Children’s Museum Donations Program
Chicago Children’s Museum is proud to support other non-profit organizations committed to serving children. Below are the guidelines for requesting a donation. For your request to be considered, you must meet the criteria outlined below. All requests will receive notification of approval or denial within 8 weeks. Thank you for considering Chicago Children’s Museum as a potential contributor to the success of your event!
Requirements and Guidelines
- A request for donation must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the fundraising event.
- Requesting organization must have 501(c)3 non-profit status. Donations will not be granted to individuals.
- Requesting organization must either be a school-based program OR a program providing educational or enrichment opportunities to children
- Requests must be submitted on organization's letterhead and be accompanied by the organization's IRS tax-determination letter.
- Requests can be emailed to email@example.com or delivered by US Postal Service (the mailing address can be found below)
- No third-party requests will be approved.
- An organization is only eligible for one request per year.
- If granted museum passes, please note expiration date. Passes not used by the expiration date will become void and will not be reissued.
To send a donation request by mail:
Chicago Children’s Museum
At Navy Pier
700 East Grand Avenue, Suite 127
Chicago, IL 60611-3428