The museum is a great place to play and learn together! Plan a visit with your favorite group and enjoy discounted admission rates. See below for opportunities for communities, students and educators. All Group Visits must be booked 30 days in advance.
Are you planning a birthday or family-friendly outing for your company, family reunion, or book club? Book your group of 18 or more for a full day of fun!
All-Day Admission (for Groups of 18 or more)
- Pre-registration required at least 30 days prior to visit
- Full payment required at least 14 days prior to visit
- Additional guests are $14 per person
- Must arrive as a group
- In-and-out privileges until museum closing
- 1:5 adult to child ratio required for admittance
- Chaperones must be at least 16 years old
- Register by calling (312) 464-8249.
|Cost:||$13 per person (children under 12 months free)|
Student Field Trips
Are you an educator seeking information on student field trips? Learn more about scheduling a field trip by clicking here.
Non-Profit Community Group Visits
Are you a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization serving low-income families seeking information on group visits? If so, click here for more details!