As a leader in our field, Chicago Children's Museum is reinventing what it means to be a museum and a community resource. Through pioneering exhibits, programs and partnerships, we inspire children's passion for learning, both within our walls and in communities throughout Chicago. Gifts from corporate, foundation and government partners enable the museum to advance innovative ideas and experiences that make a meaningful difference in the lives of children, families and educators. Today, our community of civic-minded partners support:
- Award-winning exhibits and programs that strengthen the connection between play and learning.
- Superior educator development programs that help teachers respond to their students' diverse learning styles.
- Unique Play For All events and programs to support children and families with disabilities.
- Museum access and programming for children and families in low-income and underserved communities through free days, family resource fairs, and community-based events.
- And much more!
Find out how your organization can partner with Chicago Children's Museum to create a community where play and learning connect for all children and families. We offer partnership opportunities at a range of levels customized to meet your philanthropic priorities.
Corporate Partner Spotlight
With generous support from Fifth Third Bank, in 2014 the museum developed an interactive early math program called Curious About Currency. Using the museum’s unique play-based model, the program engages children in learning the names, values, and fascinating facts about currency. Children are invited to complete 8-10 activity stations that range from examining currency under a microscope to answering clever riddles about the historical figures featured on bills and coins. Fifth Third Bank’s support enables the museum to offer Curious About Currency throughout the year and provide field trips so children and families from low-income communities have the opportunity to participate in the program.
Learn more by visiting our Corporate Memberships page.
Please call the Development Department at (312) 464-7723 or email us.
Corporate and Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteers have been vital to the museum's 30-year history and help ensure a fun, meaningful visit for each guest.
- If you are interested in corporate volunteer opportunities at Chicago Children’s Museum, please fill out the following form and we will contact you to discuss the many available options.
- For more information, please call the Development Department at (312) 464-7728 or email us.
Foundations & Government Organizations
Please call the Development Department at (312) 464-7717 or email us.